Top Ten Reasons to Spend New Year's Eve with the North State Symphony
10. Experience a spectacular & affordable concert – tickets $45 (hors d'ouvres) or $85 (dinner)
9. Full dinner option features prime rib or salmon
8. Concert starts early at 7 pm and ends at approximately 9 pm - New York's New Year's Eve!
7. After the concert, continue your celebration downtown or get home in time to see the ball drop
6. Hear “Fascinating Rhythm,” "Someone to Watch Over Me," and "Night and Day"
5. Enjoy Broadway hits from West Side Story and opera classics from Carmen and La Traviata
4. Featuring pianist Hyperion Knight performing Gershwin's dazzling Rhapsody in Blue
3. Entertainment by show-stopping vocalists Olga Perez Flora and James Flora
2. Your fabulous North State Symphony & Maestro Scott Seaton
1. And "Auld Lang Syne" to top off your evening