North State Symphony performances take place in multiple venues across Northern California, mostly in Chico and Redding. Tickets are generally available directly through the venue box offices. Basic information is below. Feel free to contact the North State Symphony directly for questions about how to purchase tickets.
Check our concert pages for links to purchase single tickets to our performances!
Season ticket subscription packages include tickets to four North State Symphony performances at the concert hall of your choice. Typically, these are tickets to our four classical Masterworks concerts. During the 2020-21 season, the subscription package will include tickets to four live concerts in spring 2021.
|Cascade Theatre, Redding
|Laxson Auditorium, Chico
|Season tickets will be available late August!||Season tickets will be available late August!|
|Season ticket packages: $71-$179||Season ticket packages: $71-$130|
|Order by phone: 530-243-8877||Order by phone: 530-898-6333|
|Order online: coming soon!||Order online: coming soon!|
|Cascade Theatre Box Office
1733 Market Street
Redding, CA 96001
|University Box Office
Corner of W. 3rd & Chestnut Streets
Chico, CA 95929-0805
Why Buy Season Tickets?
• Support the Symphony: Show your support for the North State Symphony. Season ticket holders are the backbone of our organization!
• Save Money: Buying a season ticket package is less expensive than purchasing single tickets.
• Senior and Student Discounts: Senior subscribers (60 and over) and Students (children under 17 and college students with IDs) save even more!
• Seating Priority: Season ticket holders have the first choice of seats.
• Keep your Seat: Keep your favorite seats for the entire season, and we'll save them for you for next season!