Check out our 2018-19 concert season brochure here!
Our performances take place in multiple venues across Northern California, mostly in Chico and Redding. Tickets are generally available directly through the venue box offices. Basic information is below. Feel free to call the North State Symphony office with questions about how to purchase tickets. Thanks!
|Cascade Theatre, Redding
|Laxson Auditorium, Chico
|Season tickets now available!||Season tickets now available!|
|Season ticket packages: $71-$179||Season ticket packages: $71-$130|
|Order by phone: 530-243-8877||Order by phone: 530-898-6333|
|Order online: CLICK HERE||Order online: CLICK HERE|
|Cascade Theatre Box Office
1733 Market Street
Redding, CA 96001
|University Box Office
Corner of W. 3rd & Chestnut Streets
Chico, CA 95929-0805
Why Buy Season Tickets?
• Support the Symphony: Show your support for the North State Symphony. Season ticket holders are the backbone of our organization!
• Save Money: Buying a season ticket package is less expensive than purchasing single tickets.
• Senior and Student Discounts: Senior subscribers (60 and over) and Students (children under 17 and college students with IDs) save even more!
• Seating Priority: Season ticket holders have the first choice of seats.
• Keep your Seat: Keep your favorite seats for the entire season, and we'll save them for you for next season!